The following information will serve as a guide to the web design and web development process, so you will know what to expect when working with us on developing your site:
1. Acquire a domain name – Only buy the domain name and do not buy any extra services. Many companies try to offer you services which you don’t need.
2. Create a site map of website. A sitemap is a diagram of every page that needs to be created in a tree like structure. All connections of these pages show where the pages link to.
3. Create copy for every page in the sitemap. Place all text in a word document and name document by page.
5. Logo Design.
6. Design of Homepage.
7. Once homepage design is selected, internal page designs will be created.
8. Web Site construction begins
9. Acquire a web hosting company (we offer web hosting) – It is recommended that you do not purchase a web hosting plan without speaking with us first as we will help you select a plan which will best fit your needs.
10. Sign up for a merchant account if we’re developing an ecommerce site for you.
11. Obtain an SSL certificate – needed when you are sending personal info over the web like a social security # or credit card number. We will purchase this for you and take care of installation.
12. First Web Site Review – send corrections.
13. Second Web Site review – send final corrections.
14. Web Site goes Live.